i’m fucking adorable
the only thing you need to know about public school is that people go hard as shit during classroom jeopardy review games. there are no friends here
please turn on the audio for this
"TURN DOWN" my copilot screams, trying to grab the airplane’s controls from me
"TURN DOWN FOR WHAT" i scream back as i icarus this bitch
pros of turning 18: can legally do the stuff i already do
cons of turning 18: no longer the dancing queen
I was asked to put a caption to all of these photos describing the truth about drinking too much alcohol.
My best friend (sassyicecream) and her mother are having a really hard time trying to make ends meet. Her mother is currently working on a divorce from a man who put her through so much stress he caused her major anxiety and actually put her in the hospital.
- After moving away from him, they had an apartment and ran into major bullshit with the apartment manager (threatened to kick them out for having boxes unpacked in the livingroom?) and inevitably refused to renew their lease.
- They moved in with a male-friend of her mother’s afterward, which pissed off her still-husband. When he found out, he told her mother he blamed her for the death of her first born son, who had Cerebral Palsy, and told her she should “blow her brains out just as her brother did.” Her mother tried for a permanent restraining order, but the judge would not make it permanent because he had not physically abused her.
- She and her mother are currently renting a room in a house with another couple. Her mother recently lost her job (the woman she was a personal assistant for literally just decided to fire her for no reason.) She is currently supporting them as best she can and her father doesn’t know where they live as of this moment.
- When her mothers’ tax refund check came in the mail, her still-spouse demanded half her refund (the IRS kept his half because of back taxes from ten years ago.) She refused to give him her money (that she needed) and he tore up the check. They’ll be sending her another check, but it’ll take up to 2 months to arrive.
- On top of all this shit, their only vehicle broke down and they can’t afford repairs right now. They’re trying to get back to their home state to be with family and have more emotional support, but they are currently unable to get there.
This is all listed on the donation page.They are good people and no one deserves to live in anxiousness and fear that they could run into their father/spouse at a grocery store.
PLEASE SIGNAL BOOST
youre gonna look so godamn cool
Transparent AM Waves